Gosh I am lucky… Over the past few months I have been enjoying some finnnnnnne eats.
Just so I don’t forget, here are the standouts from the past few little adventures. Yumm yumm yumm. Not sure if you can tell, but I take my food choices quite seriously. Each dish represents a magical moment. They will forever be symbolic of my time spent in that location. They will remind me of how freakin lucky I am. That’s the tone of 2020, gratitude.
- White fish with cream sauce
- Garlic duck hearts
- Chevre stuffed tomato
- Rare steak with blue cheese
- Classic coq au vin
- White cheese with garlic and chives
- Oeuf murette,
- White fish with creamed sweet potato and pesto
- Coco rocher. I’m obsessed with coconut and honey. So humble, so yum.
- Egg whip with cream and pralines
- Bone marrow
- Wild mushrooms
- Beef Burgundy
- Thermomix porridge
- Creamed celery
- Grilled sweet potato with avocado, salt and pepper
- Octopus with citrus dressing
- Radicchio with oil, salt and pepper
- Baguettes. Baguettes are the real MVP
Of course I could go on for days about the exciting flavours I am experimenting with. I could list each meal. To be honest, they are all great. This list is just the surface. The point is, I am grateful for each moment and am pushing myself to experiment and be inspired. Food will always be so close to my heart. In some way, my relationship with food is representative of my relationship with myself. If I am happy to try something new and be present with a good meal, then I am happy. That’s it. I am happy xx